1. Alpha Dog * * * 1/2. Alpha Dog was good, but it made me think about all the rich white suburban "gangsta's" i hate. Justin Timberlake wasn't too bad, but i'm glad he was not the lead role.
2. The Omen * * *. This "classic" was not a good as i hoped, especially for a Gregory Peck movie. I mean, it was good, but i wasnt in love with it.
3. Shortbus * * * * 1/2. I have to admit, there were many scenes in which i had to look away. I'm not very into porn, and although this movie was actually really good, it was kind of like watching porn with a great plot. It was awkward. But good. Really unique.
4. The Man Who Wasnt There * * 1/2 This movie was okay but it is by far the worst Coen Brother's movie i've seen. Honestly it bored the shit out of me, but i watched it because the camera shots and the acting were so good. Otherwise i'd have shut it off. Well, Joel and Ethan can't please ALL the time i guess.
5. Enemy of the State * * * * *. Woah. How did i not see this when it came out Ten years ago? This movie kicked so much ass. i mean, i'm a sucker for conspiracy theory movies, then you add in a cast like that... look... look who it has.... Will Smith, Gene Hackman, Jon Voight, Lisa Bonet, Jason Lee, Seth Green, Larry King, Carlos Gomaz, Jack Black. Yeah. It was so good. If you never saw it, you should.
6. Child's Play * *. I finally saw Chucky and where he came from. It was a crappy movie but i enjoyed it anyway.
7. Dick Tracy * * * *. I saw this in the theatre when it first came out. i was in love with Madonna back then, so i'd have seen anything with her. I remembered liking it, but it came out in like 1991 and its been a few years since then. I wondered if it was just my love of Madonna overpowering, but no... Dick Tracy is a kick ass movie. A gangster movie for the kids. heh. I forgot all the great scenes. The kid in that movie is aweome too. I love his red suit. I love the way they cartoonized a live action movie. It was kind of like Sin City in that way.
8. Fun With Dick and Jane * * *. This movie was fun. It was not near Jim Carey's best or worst , just kinda good in the middle.
9. Sleeping With the Enemy * * 1/2. I always heard good things bout this movie. I found it a bit boring and i really don't understand the title. Why was it called that? It doesn't match the plot.
10. Rush Hour * * 1/2. This was on tv recently. It was pretty funny, and i get why people like it. It was nothing GREAT, but it was entertaining. It did make me a little jelous of jackie chan's moves though.
I also watched these but there were no trailers on youtube...
Broadcast News * * * 1/2. This was good. It wasn't very funny for a comedy. It wasn't the kind of comedy where i laughed a lot, and it was a little too long, but ok.
"Take two rival TV reporters: one handsome, one talented, both male. Add one producer, female. Mix well and watch the sparks fly."-imdb
Daltry Calhoun * * * 1/2. I'm not big into Johnny Knoxville, but this was a unique movie.
"In small town Tennessee, a ne'er-do-well man (Knoxville) wrestling for control over his fading golf club is reunited with his estranged daughter, a 14-year-old musical prodigy."-imdb
High Times: Potluck * * * * * i really liked this. i thought it was wicked funny and it mixed all my favorite types plots into 1 movie. plus jason mews played a bunch of roles including a pot dealer/jesus look alike.
"High Times' Pot Luck is an upbeat pot caper that centers around a mobster who discovers the magic of marijuana"-imdb